Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:221 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Manager - Revenue & Billing - Corporate Energy - Mobile Tower Installation Firm (12-23 yrs)
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon.
Grade : Senior Manager / Manager
Role : Corporate
Function Name : Revenue and Billing
Nature of Role : Team Management
Division/ Dept: : Energy
Reports to : Corporate Energy Revenue Head
Reported by : Corporate Energy - Energy Modeling,
Work Timings : Standard
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 12+ years of exp in Commercials and Projects (2-3 years from telecom/Financial institutions, All Commercial Experience in manufacturing Industries like Accounting, Finance, MIS, Budgeting, Taxes, Analysis, Liasion with government Authorities (overall handled 8-10 departments) )
Education : B.Tech and MBA (Finance)
Knowledge Required : Financial, Accounting, Energy, Liasioning with customer & commercials
Skills / Competencies : Techno-Commercial Experience of about 12-15 Years
Principal Purpose of the Job :
- Direct compilation, maintenance, and creation of all energy related financial models, reports, billing, and handling customer disputes.
- Drafting the energy reimbursement related term sheet and contracts
1. Sensitivity analysis to understand the impact of energy recovery : Sensitivity analysis to understand the impact of energy recovery
2. Inputs for Customer Billing : Sharing Inputs with Billing team and coordinating with Circle Energy Controller
3. Inter functional coordination's : 1) Downloading the understanding with billing/IT/S&C ;2) Revenue enhancement CFT
4. Identifying revenue leakages in the billing model : Identifying revenue leakages in the billing model
5. Circle interactions on Revenue and billing related drive : Circle interactions on Revenue and billing related drive.
6. Tracking of power rating or optional product information of customers : Tracking of power rating or optional product information of customers
7. Dispute resolution : Resolving the query over energy billing of all OPCOs as well as of internal customer across circle
8. CNDN : Validation of CN and DN
9. Exceptional Reports : Calculating the monitory impact of management decision on our revenue/cost
10. FEM and passthrough related termsheets : drafting and reviewing termsheet for FEM or passthrough energy reimbursement
11. Energy P&L drivers : Identifying the energy P&L levers and working with teams to improve energy P&L
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.