Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:725 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Manager - Process Excellence/Quality - Six Sigma/Black Belt - BPO (5-12 yrs)
Senior Manager / Manager -Process Excellence / Quality -Six Sigma Black Belt
Role : Senior Manager / Manager -Process Excellence / Quality -Six Sigma Black Belt
Location : Mumbai (Thane West)
Summary of Position:
- Our Client is building out a team of Black Belts! We are looking for lean/six sigma black belts to be accountable for continuous process improvements in the Operations function practices globally. You will have ownership over a process area and be responsible for opportunity assessment, deployment strategy, planning, training, coaching, project management, and tool development while managing all activities associated with the design, implementation, and sustainment of CPI processes.
- Identify and scope key process improvement opportunities and maintain the pipeline.
- Work closely with local leadership to implement and deliver process improvements within Operations verticals globally.
- Lead teams in the application of continuous process improvement tools and techniques (e.g., Lean, DMAIC, DFSS and Value Stream Management).
- Instruct cross-functional teams in adapting to and understanding improvement processes, facilitating Value Stream Mapping/Kaizen workshops, and overseeing process improvement projects.
- Coach and mentor green belt and yellow belt candidates and participate in daily problem solving activities with focus on knowledge transfer.
- Ensure benefits realization and performance reporting in support of internal client needs.
- Constantly seeks to identify, share and facilitate adoption of best practices.
- Support day-to-day operations of the Continuous Process Improvement program.
- PG / MBA / BE/B.Tech/Graduate with minimum experience of 5+ years combined process, project or/and relevant functional experience actively driving continuous process improvement
- Lean/ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification through a recognized, national organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Continuous process improvement methodology applied to process design or process improvement in a production environment
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects, perform complex tasks, organize and follow through consistently and work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven team builder and leader
- Strong written and oral communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate results and issues through all levels of the organization as well as speak the language of the C-suite and the shop floor equally well.
- Ability to manage work with limited direction.
- Change leadership experience: willing to take risks, challenge the status quo and work under ambiguous circumstances
- Application experience and skill (MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word; MINITAB, JMP or other analysis package)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.