Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:4927 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Manager/Manager - Organisational Development/Learning & Development - BPO (8-14 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO client.
Role: Sr. Manager/Manager - OD&PM
Location: Bengaluru, Travel may be required based on job requirement
The person will work in collaboration with project stakeholders within as well as externally with vendors/ partners, to establish project scoping, goals, and deliverables and work towards fulfilment of business needs. The employee will lead/contribute across multiple projects and ensure coordination and implementation aligned to project and company goals.
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Understand the People development practices across all the worldwide locations and be part of designing interventions to effect people development and improve employee retention
2. Responsible for project managing and implementing various interventions, analysis, MIS and manage stakeholder's expectations across multiple countries and departments
3. Vendor Management
4. Research and provide trends on HR best practices such as employee development, coaching etc.
5. Interact and deliver periodic reports/ presentations to senior management
6. Analyse data (using excel) and provide meaningful insights
7. Manage a team of data analysts & OD personnel
8. Train and conduct workshops on new processes or tools
9. Develop/document processes related to new processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience as a project lead/ training in the BPO sector
- Understanding of Talent Development initiatives and preferably have designed and conducted functional and behavioral training in the BPO sector
- Deep technical understanding or hands-on experience in application development and web technologies.
- Experience in developing elearning courses using tools like Articulate and having a working knowledge on LMS would be preferred
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team player who can work across functions, contribute ideas and is focussed on meeting commitments.
- Meet all required standards of confidentiality and safety. Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
1. 8-10 years working in the HR Domain (Preferred L&D/ OD experience), with responsibility for turnkey projects and stakeholder management
1. MBA (HR, Operations preferred)
2. Project Management and 6 sigma certifications preferred
3. Certification in Instructional Design/ Content Development experience
Being a global resource, may have to work during evenings /late hours/ from home to complete projects or meet the needs of the department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.