Talent Acquisition Lead at RIOHR
Views:126 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Manager - Marketing - Legal Firm (3-5 yrs)
This Position is for a Reputed Legal firm based out of Noida
- We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can assist the Corporate Practice Group in Noida office. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for working with Corporate Partners' on their day-to-day client pitch requirement, and assist in implementing the Corporate Group's go-to-market strategy.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The incumbent will primarily be in charge of day-to-day marketing and client outreach requirements of the Firm's Corporate Practice Group based out of Noida. More specifically:
- Will be responsible for monitoring progress of business plans for Delhi NCR Corporate Practice and Partners' individual business plans;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of the business plans;
- Act as the point of contact for coordination for Delhi Corporate Partners;
- Assist team members in making bespoke pitches and presentations to the client being served to enhance Firm's client engagement process;
- Help prepare for business development meetings, collate meeting notes and then track deliverables with the objective of keeping client engagement high; and
- Use project management software to manage deliverables as set forth in the annual business plans.
- Experience in marketing is required. Experience in implementing projects using design thinking principles will be a plus;
- Strong critical thinking to tease out and identify potential blockers, and ensure on-time delivery;
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment of a law firm;
- Ability to interact and engage credibly with senior stakeholders;
- Keen eye for detail but knowing how to rapidly solve problems;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Self-starter, proactive and independent thinker.
Education and prior experience:
- M.B.A (any specialisation);
- Experience with project management tools / software will be preferred.
- Candidates based Out Delhi NCR region would be Preferred and willing to travel to Noida
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.