Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:4032 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Manager/Manager - Legal - Life Insurance - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
Our Client is one of the leading life insurance companies in India. Established a decade ago, our client is a joint venture between one of India's leading and diversified financial services organization with one of the oldest and biggest insurance companies across the globe.
Role - Sr. Manager/ Manager - Legal
Qualification - Bachelor in Law/Masters in Law from a recognized university
Required Experience :
6 to 8 years of experience in Contract negotiation and drafting agreements mainly into Insurance /Banking Domain
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify areas of risk in relation to Organizations - operations and provide solutions to manage the risks.
- Review, draft and negotiate agreements, documents and manage the contractual risks.
- Assist in the development of best practices within Organization regarding the legal aspects and risks involved in various commercial and distribution contracts.
- To provide strategic legal advice in terms of new and proposed legislation and their impact on the contract portfolio.
- Leads discussions with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deriving efficient and effective solutions to meet commercial objectives.
- Ensure timely dissemination of statutory, regulatory reports.
- Provide regular reports and updates to Head Contracts, Head Legal and to internal functions, as appropriate
Measures of Performance :
- Timely closure of Agreements
- Minimize unforeseen legal exposure for the Company while entering into commercial relationships
- Timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required for the business projects and products
- Quality of legal advice/ opinion
- Compliance with the provisions of Insurance Act and other regulatory provisions
- Provide in - house legal support required by stakeholders in internal as well as external dealings
- Establishes effective relationships with customers and staff, networks effectively within the organization.
- At all levels, follows the defined processes and procedures of the organization and ensure closure of assignments without diluting the core values.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.