Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:1021 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/Manager - Learning Delivery/Instructional Design - ITES (12-16 yrs)
ONLY DIVERSITY- OPEN FOR TRAVELLING
We are hiring for a leading ITES organization for Learning & Development instructional designer role.
EXP : 12 - 16 yrs of experience in the areas of instructional design, learning delivery and learning technology.
- Analyze learning needs to address the business requirements, prioritize the identified skill gaps, develop the learning and curriculum strategy, and recommend fit-for-purpose learning interventions that align with business needs.
- Effectively collaborate with the clients to identify the business need and propose the learning solutions that best fit the clients needs and build trusted advisory relationships.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution while business priorities and learning needs evolve.
- Set up the project by defining the required processes, team structure, and ways of working; create and manage workplans to mitigate risks; establish collaborative working relationships; and support successful project execution.
- Manage and mentor a team of instructional designers and media/technology designers across different locations and provide guidance for developing instructionally sound, creative and high-quality solutions with high-impact outcomes.
- Monitor project performance and report progress and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders and on multiple forums, as required