Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:387 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager/Manager - Key Alliances (5-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager/ Manager - Key Alliances
Refyne is India's first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organizations to enable their employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salary whenever they need it. Quite simply, we're reducing the month-long wait to get your salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fueled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right in the palm of their hand. We're not a loan app. Refyne's app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, any day, driven purely by their need. We believe this access is every employee's right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & micro lenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform enables employers to proactively ensure their workforce's financial wellbeing and puts employees in the driver's seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone's participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager/ Manager - Key Alliance who is an expert in corporate/ institutional sales, with a proven track record of acquiring and managing corporate business with close interactions with senior HR and/or Finance leaders.
- Work closely with mapped stakeholders of Key Partner/s for lead generation and closure of business relationships with Corporates - MNC, Private & Public Sector
- Has the maturity and ability to professionally interact with partner stakeholders and CXOs in HR & Finance functions
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual target achievement by building and growing a sustainable corporate lead funnel
- Diligent follow-up post the initial meeting for query resolution, agreement signing, etc. till Closure stage
- Liaise with internal Product and Operations teams along with Partner stakeholders to operationalise / Go-live with the arrangement
- Regular updates on status of given leads to Partner stakeholder/s, including periodic reviews as per defined cadence and regular updation of leads status on CRM
- Regular monitoring and updation of competitor movement in mapped accounts
- Build combat strategies to ensure competitive edge is maintained at all times, so as to ensure that Refyne wins deals in a competitive environment.
- Interact with the company's strategic partners, inside sales and other channel partners, where required, to seek support with the acquisition strategies
- Individual / Joint sales calls with Corporates to pitch Refyne proposition