Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:238 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager/Manager - Implementation - IT (5-9 yrs)
- Own and execute internal/external product implementation projects
- Independently interact with internal/external clients to understand requirements and provide updates
- Define a delivery schedule
- Understand client needs and be able to translate to it to the product need
- Experience of Client interaction from an insight deriving perspective is a must
- Deliver outputs and communicate project progress to all stakeholders
- Great communication skills and soft skills.
- Ensure end-to-end implementation of the developed modules on the products
- Good project management skills and ability to deliver on time
- Develop and distribute product strategies for analytics related interventions
- Own the design and development of the product
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of 5-8 years in reporting / analytics / data science
- Expertise in SQL/R/Python/Tableau/Qlik (at least 3 years - SQL required). No-SQL experience preferred.
- Experience in end-to-end execution of consulting / reporting projects
- Deep domain expertise in business reporting & KPI monitoring to help lead business decision making
- Excellent oral & written communication skills (English)
- Ability to define business problems and articulate analysis solutions
- Familiarity with platforms like google cloud, AWS, Azure etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and related tools like JIRA
- Sometimes: Work closely with the business development, sales teams and solutions teams to scope clients- needs and configure Leni to address the needs