Consultant at Future Leap
Views:695 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Manager/Manager - Finance - CA (5-6 yrs)
Sr Manager/ Manager Finance - CA
- Managing all finance and accounting operations.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting variances.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate all audit activities.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the company's financial status;
- Assist in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Ensure all investor audit requirements and guidelines are being met.
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Monitor and analyze the business's financial performance, providing regular reports to CEO and recommending appropriate actions to optimize profitability.
- Attend client meetings with the business team and discuss payment terms and invoicing process.
- Negotiate with clients and vendors regarding cash flow management matters.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, a minimum 3+ years in a startup is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting practice, corporate financial law and risk management practices