Senior Manager/Manager - Equity Accountant - BFSI - CA/CPA (8-15 yrs)
About the Role
This individual will collaborate with teams throughout the accounting and finance organization to ensure the timely and accurate completion of key stock-based compensation (- SBC- ) accounting close and reporting activities.
Shifts: US-including night shifts
What You'll Do
- Perform monthly financial close activities, including, recording journal entries, account reconciliations etc
- Manage and coordinate additional management documentation and other key control support for equity and SBC
- Responsible for coordinating monthly close calendar deliverables with the third-party vendor (Equity Methods) who assist in calculating supporting schedules.
- Partner with Technical Accounting to properly assess the impact of significant transactions on stock-based compensation, including equity awards modification and replacement awards from M&A activities.
- Maintain, format, and roll-forward SEC filings within our cloud-based SEC reporting platform (Workiva).
- Prepare and maintain supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings and ownership of tie-outs.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly equity and SBC related balance sheet and income statement flux variance analysis for management reporting
- Support external auditors (PwC) with their quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to optimize the financial reporting process
- Assist with ad-hoc or special projects as assigned
What You'll Need :
- 3+ years- experience in accounting, mix of public company experience and Big 4 audit experience preferable. CPA certification is a plus
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP (ASC 718 and ASC 260 highly preferred), FASB pronouncements and SEC rules and regulations
- Strong research and project management skills, as well as presentation skills, required
- System savvy and ability to work with different applications and databases. Experience with Oracle R12, HFM, SmartView a plus. Workiva/WDesk experience highly preferred
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Teamplayer, dependable and flexible. Quick learner, enjoys change, takes initiative, self-starter, and enjoys problem solving
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage and meet critical deadlines
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work independently with minimal supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.