Assistant Manager at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:167 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Manager - Environment & Health Safety - Water Waste Management -Females Only (4-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager - Environment & Health Safety - Water Waste Management -Females Only
- Achieve operational excellence by delivering the plant EHS KPI within AOP, implement EHS strategies for the site & BU
- The primary function of this position is to champion and promote occupational health and safety awareness, monitor satisfactory completion of occupational health and safety related actions, including risk assessments and training. Ensuring EHS compliances.
- The Plant EHS Manager will also share good practices across the system on occupational health and safety matters and disseminate information within his/her own areas and across the system as appropriate.
- Supports the EHS teams at other sites in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuousimprovement of Environmental Health and Safety Guidelines, ensuring compliance with Local regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identify, propose and develop safety systems and policies to effectively manage EHS risks, opportunities and issues associated with operations & sales in India Region
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.