Lead Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:191 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Manager - Enterprise Sales - FinTech Startup (3-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager Enterprise Sales - Fintech startup
The role is responsible for acquiring & building strong business relationships with Corporates. You will be an expert in corporate/institutional sales, with a proven track record of acquiring, and managing, corporate business with close interactions with senior HR and/or Finance leaders.
- Identify & Qualify potential Corporates for the Business
- Put in place a sharp, momentum driven, acquisition strategy.
- Provide strong support and guidance with building and growing a sustainable corporate lead funnel and Pipeline Management
- Drive a comprehensive Sales Management process
- Ensure 100% adoption of CRM and other management information systems
- Has the maturity and ability to professionally interact with corporate leaders in HR & Finance (e.g. CHROs/CFOs) and other CXOs.
- Monitor market penetration at all times to maximise leads to conversions.
- Monitor and update competitor movement in the respective Region.
- Build combat strategies to ensure competitive edge is maintained at all times, so as to ensure that company wins deals in a competitive environment.
- Interact with the company's strategic partners, inside sales and other channel partners, where required, to seek support with the acquisition strategies.
- Ensure seamless support for the team from internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Drive sales targets diligently to ensure month-on-month achievement.
- Work with cross functional teams in enhancing sales tools and other collaterals, as appropriate.
- Ensure successful deployment of campaigns & projects leading to improved lead generation & visibility.
- Qualified Graduate (preferably Post Graduate), with proven experience of 3-10 years in Corporate / Institutional Sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Core experience in pitching to, and working with, Senior HR and/or Finance / Corporate leaders/ CXOs will be preferred.
- A strong experience in managing a comprehensive Sales Management Process & a Relationship Management matrix will be highly desirable.
- Experience in Employee Benefits products/services, with a technological orientation, will be a definite advantage.
- Aptitude & skill in networking & building relationships
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize, and meet critical deadlines
- Be part of a founding team with highly successful track record for building global fintech start-ups
- Backed by leading global tech investors & specialists
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Become a key member of a team that is building India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform