Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:261 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Manager/Manager - Enterprise Sales - Financial Services (3-11 yrs)
Sr. Mgr/ Mgr - Enterprise Sales
Refyne is India's first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organizations to enable their employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salary whenever they need it. Quite simply, we're reducing the month-long wait to get your salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fuelled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right in the palm of their hands. We're not a loan app. Refyne's app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, any day, driven purely by their needs. We believe this access is every employee's right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & micro-lenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform enables employers to proactively ensure their workforce's financial wellbeing and puts employees in the driver's seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone's participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
Job Description :
The role is responsible for acquiring & building strong business relationships with Corporates. You will be an expert in corporate/institutional sales, with a proven track record of acquiring, and managing, corporate business with close interactions with senior HR and/or Finance leaders.
- Identify & Qualify potential Corporates for the Business
- Put in place a sharp, momentum driven, acquisition strategy.
- Provide strong support and guidance with building and growing a sustainable corporate lead funnel and Pipeline Management
- Drive a comprehensive Sales Management process
- Ensure 100% adoption of CRM and other management information systems
- Has the maturity and ability to professionally interact with corporate leaders in HR & Finance (e.g. CHROs/CFOs) and other CXOs.
- Monitor market penetration at all times to maximise leads to conversions.
- Monitor and update competitor movement in the respective Region.
- Build combat strategies to ensure competitive edge is maintained at all times,
- so as to ensure that Refyne wins deals in a competitive environment.
- Interact with the company's strategic partners, inside sales and other channel partners, where required, to seek support with the acquisition strategies.
- Ensure seamless support for the team from internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Drive sales targets diligently to ensure month-on-month achievement. - Work with cross functional teams in enhancing sales tools and other collaterals, as appropriate.
- Ensure successful deployment of campaigns & projects leading to improved lead generation & visibility.
- Qualified Graduate (preferably Post Graduate), with proven experience of 3-10 years in Corporate / Institutional Sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Core experience in pitching to, and working with, Senior HR and/or Finance / Corporate leaders/ CXOs will be preferred.
- A strong experience in managing a comprehensive Sales Management Process & a Relationship Management matrix will be highly desirable.
- Experience in Employee Benefits products/services, with a technological orientation, will be a definite advantage.
- Aptitude & skill in networking & building relationships
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize, and meet critical deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.