Recruiter at Sigma Consultant
Views:253 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Enterprise Performance Management Application Architect (6-14 yrs)
Level: Senior Manager/Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad
Years of Exp: 6-14 years
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- EPM Application Architect. This role is to support xxx in delivering EPM programs (planning and forecasting, management reporting, analytics).
- This profile is for a senior program lead with responsibilities to drive client engagements through the design of application-based solutions, leveraging process knowledge of planning/forecasting and technology/systems integration experience - combining technology and data models.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Affinity with large organizations and large projects
- Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should be responsible for sales and productivity of the team
- Ability to lead and work with geographically dispersed teams/Cross cultural competence
- Ability to drive solutions independently
- Attention to Detail
- Integrated Business Perspective with special emphasis on technology enablement
Your experience counts!
- Must have 6+ years (Manager), 12+ (for Sr.Manager) of relevant work experience, preferably 4+ years (Manager), 10+ (Sr.Manager) in consulting and business development
- Functional experience in Digital Finance, Planning, and budgeting processes, KPI Identification and Management and financial reporting
- Experience in AI/ML or data science use cases in FP&A processes
- Experience in Data & Master data governance
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, Design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools, and Software applications
- Must have at least 3 full lifecycles implementation experience in implementing either of these EPM/technology (Oracle EPM Suite (E-PBCS, FCCS), Anaplan, SAP SAC/ BPC/GR, OneStream etc.)
- Experience in Management and Financial reporting, performance management, disclosure management, XBRL reporting, last mile reporting (Oracle Analytic Cloud (OAC), Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Workiva, etc.)
- Should have experience of handling teams of 12-15 resources independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.