Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:252 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Manager - Employee Relations - BFS/IT (6-10 yrs)
Sr Manager / Manager - Employee Relations
Key Result Areas :
- Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process. Provide advice and counsel to supervisors on employee team member issues as they relate to compliance, Disciplinary issues, Code of Conduct, Ethics, Vigilance, organization governance, POSH, Business Fraud and Misconducts, legal violations etc.
- Investigate all issues mentioned above and prepares summary reports, conclusions and recommendations.
- Conducting fact-finding in a deliberate, thorough, and timely manner to determine appropriate resolution or if further investigation is needed on any given case.
- Interact with all levels of leadership regarding legal compliance, discipline, termination- s, and negotiated separations.
- Responsible for ensuring each employee relations or workplace concerns are documented and addressed regardless of the intake method.
- Coach/advise employees and management through sensitive HR issues to resolve conflict and seek workable solutions.
- Contribute to creating and updating company policies and educate business partners (team members and managers) around HR policies and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.