Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:3264 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Manager/Manager - Data Science - Pricing Analytics & SCM Analytics (5-8 yrs)
B.Tech/M.Tech (Preferably from premier/Tier 1 colleges )
We are currently hiring for our Data Sciences Team (Sr. Manager Pricing Analytics/SCM Analytics).
Data Science is one of the most innovative and fastest-growing teams and is seeking an experienced Senior manager to drive projects around pricing and assortment selection & SCM. As a Senior Manager, you will help steer programs working across various functional teams for driving optimal pricing strategies. Additionally, you will understand key trends and gaps in our selection and work towards building solutions for these. You will drive data-based decisions, and drive execution and work seamlessly with both technical teams and business teams.
- Drive pricing and assortment selection and help drive key top-line and profitability metrics
- Define and drive programs to optimize product and user-level pricing
- Enable data-based effective decision making to close assortment gaps.
- Work with analysts to design and develop tracking mechanisms and enhance existing tools and mechanisms.
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time period
- Work with product/tech/business teams to drive implementation of new initiatives
1. B. Tech/MTech (Preferably from premier/Tier 1 colleges). MBA preferred
2. 6-8 Yrs. relevant experience in business analytics and predictive analytics
3. Good problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
4. Knowledge of Statistical techniques is a must. Experience implementing self-learning systems is desired
5. Previous experience in managing & mentoring analysts is preferred
6. Previous experience in Internet / eCommerce / Retail companies is desired
7. Knowledge of Pricing models /strategies is desired
Experience: 5 to 8 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.