Senior Consultant at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:1085 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Manager - Data Analysis - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
The Candidate must be a MBA/PGDM in Finance.
The candidate must be from the FMCG Industry.
The Job location is Mumbai.
A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends - as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role.
- Hands on experience with designing / Data modelling as per business requirements for Analytics
- Having domain/functional knowledge in FMCG industries
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
- Involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues
- Hands on experience with MS-SQL/Python/SAS/R or other structured query language
- Hands on experience Preparing analytical reports and dashboards on Excel, Access,VBA, SQL, Tableau and Power BI
- Experience in importing the data from various sources and creating dashboards and generating reports
- Preparing macros in order to automate the Dashboards and Reports using VBA coding and SQL Procedures
- Extensively worked on creating SSIS packages and have used For each Loop containers, Sequence Container for developing processes and loaded data using different transformations such as Derived Columns, Condition Split, Aggregate, Merge Join and Union all.
- Involved in all phases of the project (Documentation, Designing, Unit testing and Defect fixing). Also provided support by troubleshooting the issue.
- Experience in data models.
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving