Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:230 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/Manager - Corporate Tax US Federal - Big4/Law Firm - CA/CPA (10-18 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager- Corporate Tax US Federal
About The Company:
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Their 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. They embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for their clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The Role: US Federal Tax Compliance (Corporate)
The U.S. Federal Tax Compliance professional will be responsible for:
- Managing all U.S. federal, state, and local income tax reporting and compliance
- Managing full cycle from provision through true-up
- Managing special projects as needed to identify and mitigate tax exposures and capitalize on opportunities.
- Prepare statements, returns and elections for acquired entities
- Minimum of 5 years international tax experience, preferably with a multinational business or in the Tax team of a Big4/ Law Firm.
- Experience managing all aspects of all US federal income tax reporting obligations
- Experience with acquisition and entity integration a plus
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ Years experience