Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5663 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager/Manager - Corporate Strategy - Pharma/Biotech (3-6 yrs)
The Primary Function And Purpose Of The Role:
- Managing corporate strategy on a organization wide scale including existing businesses, divisions and new areas of development
- Candidate will be part of Corporate Affairs team, which reports directly into the Chairman's office and will be closely associated with all the programs undertaken by top management and chairman's office.
Key Responsibility Areas / Developmental Experiences:
- All Activities Performed To Fulfill Stakeholder Expectations And Which Encompass The Span Of Responsibilities Managed. Important Challenges To Go Through In This Role And Which Are Crucial To Building Functional Capabilities.
- Thorough Analysis of Company Business, global pharma, and competition
- New Product Identification and portfolio development with Strategy Planning group
- Coordinate with R&D, Businesses, Manufacturing towards new product launch, which though is R&D responsibility but is also coordinated by corporate team
- Will be required to work on strategic, financial and business planning of New Chemical Entity (NCE) program, which is an ambitious frontier of development of new drugs for global use.
- Work on M&A opportunities, undertake due diligence of the transactions and take the process to conclusion
Job Specific Competencies :
- Strong analysis skills and able to find data and information from sources to support business decision making.
- Should be able to create business and financial models of strategic opportunities and advice on their feasibility
- Ready for new challenges, in this space often one works on things which were not known earlier.
- Good coordination skills: will be required to work with cross functional teams in various spheres.
- Previous experiences in similar pharma roles will be of added benefit though not necessary.
A Role Could Be Challenging Because Of Aspects Like:
- External Factors (Competition moves, changes in regulatory frameworks, changes in macro economic indicators etc.)
- Internal Factors (Budget/Resource constraints, leveraging expertise of other functions, priority of assignment determined by the business plan etc.)
- Depth of Subject Matter Expertise
- Lack of past precedents/learning
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
Key Measures Of Success I.e. Metrics That Would Help In Defining And Measuring Progress :
- Turn around time for all the data, information, analysis and advisory requirements
- Strong co ordinations skills
- Ability to identify gaps in planning and working on them.
Our esteemed client is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India's leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals.
About Vitasta Consulting:
We are into the business of finding and helping align - human capital- with financial capital.
We are an India based full service executive search company that provides services in:
- Executive Search Services
- Contingency Search Services
- Search Advisory Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
If interested kindly revert with following details at -
Contact Person: Mr.Swapnil Sulakhe
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: 022 - 25476846 / 7 / 9
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.