Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:7628 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager/Manager - Corporate Strategy - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE:- To play a lead role in actively mining internal information and subscribed databases in to meaningful actionable Business and Strategic Insights.
Position:- Manager /Sr. Manager- Corporate Strategy
Reporting to:- National Head - Business Development
Location:- Mumbai (HO)
Experience:-Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in to Corporate Strategy in Sales & Distributions.
Preferred Industry: FMCG, Pharma, Retail, Telecom
- To actively work on data ranging from Sales, Distribution, Marketing, Pricing & Profitability to Infrastructure & financial dashboards.
- To support Management in making right business decisions by using business expertise to advice on costs, benefits, constraints in situations.
- To make realistic business focused recommendations/ presentations taking into account, current & future local, divisional, corporate impact.
- To develop and maintain good knowledge of business, market (economy, competitor, technology, regulatory) together with in - depth knowledge of financial planning & accounting principles, concepts and tools.
- To prepare and support presentations for various Management reviews, undertake detailed financial analysis and provide management with full understanding of the performance of different business units.
- To ensure a one point seamless flow of information across all businesses for the purpose of monitoring and tracking the business performances.
- Developing Data management and reporting systems in the form of a corporate Dashboard for the senior management
- Developing mathematical computations and collection protocols in order to extract and extrapolate data into meaningful statistical analysis or - what if- scenarios.
- Maintaining & monitoring business performances across various parameters ranging from Top line to Bottom-line.
- The incumbent should have a high degree of comfort with data and excel spread sheets.
- Should also be able to put high end analysis using statistical tools & modeling etc to add value to the overall analysis.
- Good communication & Presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of numbers and how to apply the same in a business environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.