Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2560 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager/Manager - Contracts - FinTech - LLB (7-11 yrs)
Senior Manager / Manager - Contracts
Role : Senior Manager / Manager - Contracts
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 7-11 years of post-qualification experience in the Banking/Fintech industry
Education : LL.B. (LL.M. is a plus) from a premium Law School
Required Skills :
- Ability to understand the business requirements and interpret client's contracts & find solutions to complex legal issues and efficiently draft and negotiate the key business terms.
- Draft, review, redline, negotiate and close various contracts and other transactional documents, as well as to conduct general commercial and legal research, and draft commercial documents in the Fin-tech and Auto-tech sector.
- Understanding the needs of assigned business units and forming business unit specific contracting standards
- Formulate and modify templates for general transactions in accordance with the business needs
- Reviewing contracts against established standards and negotiate acceptable changes, working from templates
- Converting business ideas into legal constructs most suitable for commercial needs of the organization and expanding the constructs into comprehensive contracts keeping in mind commercial and legal risks
- Reviewing and redlining contracts and other transactional documents received from other parties, and aligning the same with the organization's objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.