Senior Manager/Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Pharma (7-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai.
- Manage C&B for international markets across 40 countries for 2500 employees
- Lead the compensation structuring for executives (approx. 300 across the globe)
- Extend support to other businesses as and when required on compensation related matters
- Independently run increment cycles, compensation surveys and benchmarking activities
- Partner with consultants on different compensation related projects, mobility-related matters, employment and other such contracts
- MBA from a tier 1 or tier 2 college
- 7+ years of experience in HR out of which atleast 2-3 years of global C&B experience (largely US, UK or APAC). Preferred who have mixed experience in both developed and emerging markets.
- Strong number crunching and excel skills
- High maturity levels as the incumbent will be dealing with senior stakeholders across the globe
- Understanding of global tax norms
- Open to work in an agile culture