Leadership Hiring Specialist at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:1426 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager/Manager - Category Marketing - Home Appliance Manufacturer (8-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - Category Marketing
Opportunity to work for largest home appliance manufacturer (MNC).
Destination : Manager/Sr Manager (Category Marketing)
Location : Mumbai
Education : Master degree/diploma in business administration (Specialization in marketing)
Experience : 8 - 12 years in category management preferably with some experience in brand marketing.
Preferred Industry : Consumer Durables (White goods)
- P&L Management and Business Planning :
- Deliver on category targets (Turnover, sales volume, market share, Margins, EBIT).
Product life cycle management :
- Analyze consumer need - gap and trends to build on the existing product line-Update regularly feature/product to ensure competitive edge in the marketplace - Optimize range to meet desired positioning and business objectives.
Consumer/ Market / Product insights :
- Participate in category related research for developing consumer insights related to product usage and communications
- Visit markets to understand the local market nuances & create suitable go to market approach
- Develop in depth insights on category through market Intelligence and understanding the consumer evolving trends and need gaps
- Benchmark competition (product, price, promotions, Distribution) to derive short-term action measures and mid-/ long-term strategies for Company's India product portfolio.
Go-to-Market Planning and execution :
- Develop complete go to market (GTM) plan for new launches (new product category, new initiatives, any strategic projects)
- Create marketing mix suitable for driving the business objectives link to new launch based on insights gathered from market and consumer research. Sales target planning and deployment:
- Collaborate with sales leadership team a. To ensure execution delivery of territory wise sales budget on a monthly basis. To find opportunities beyond budget and develop marketing plan and review mechanism. To develop new market.
- Sell-in and sell-out schemes formulation : Formulate the sell-in and sell-out scheme in line with business objective - Review periodically delivery and effectiveness of schemes and take corrective actions.
- Pricing Strategy : Devise pricing strategy keeping in mind