Recruitment Specialist at Mount Talent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:219 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Manager - Business Steward - Consulting Firm (7-14 yrs)
Opening in Business Steward for Senior Manager/Manager
Urgent Opening in Business Steward for Senior Manager/Manager
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role may involve some of the below responsibilities:
- Understand the client's business, priorities, and leadership agenda.
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Industry.
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business.
- Responsible for data quality and data accuracy across all group delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, data modeling, and data mapping capabilities.
- Responsible for reviewing and governing data queries and DML.
- Accountable for the assessment, delivery, quality, accuracy, and tracking of any production data fixes.
- Accountable for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development.
- Responsible for defining standards and best practices for data analysis, modeling, and queries.
- Responsible for understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of an enterprise data dictionary that is aligned to data assets and the business glossary for group responsible for the definition and maintenance of group's data landscape including overlays with the technology landscape, end-to-end data flows/transformations and data lineage.
- Partners with the data governance team to ensure solutions adhere to the organization's data principles and guidelines.
- Responsible for governing data access for all group's data assets.
- Responsible for solving data related issues and communicating resolutions with other solution domain.
- Experience in handling AI transformation projects
- Hands-on project experience in at least one of the analytics products
- Should understand how in-memory analytics works and how to leverage in memory analytics
- Understanding in Data Science based modeling using Python, spark, Building & Deploying models on Cloud
- Should have understand analytics concepts such as big data, data lake, predictive analytics, embedded analytics, machine learning and conversations AI
- Should be comfortable with a platform-/cloud-based approach for analytics and should have a point of view on analytics as a service
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
Mount Talent Consulting, India, Middle East & USA
Employment | Technology | Consulting