Direct Recruiter at Resource Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:3431 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Manager/Manager - Audit - Bank (7-15 yrs)
Senior Audit/Audit Manager- Finacial Markets, CIB, Enterprise Risk Analyst
Looking for Audit Manager role for Standard Charted Bank
Should be in CIB- Corporate & Institutional Banking
Experience in Forex, Securities, Derivatives in market risk
Key Accountabilities :
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Management of business units for which incumbent has risk assessment responsibility.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members via bottom-up continuing risk assessments and dialogue.
- Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines.
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the Group.
- Where undertaking the role of Team Leader, provide interim performance feedback to team members through written evaluations.
- Build up and expand Financial Markets product knowledge, e.g. FX, Commodities, Rates, Credit, Capital Markets etc. Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members. Assist HoA to build local specialism within the country audit teams.
- To come out with innovative ideas helping the function transforming to a high-performance culture and deliver smarter auditing through data analytics. Assist HoA by applying data analytics skills to allow inclusion of wider population of data testing using computer aided techniques.
Key Attributes :
- Business practitioners with data analytics skills.
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and seek guidance when needed.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task without loss of quality.
- Flexibility to work across different functions and situations globally, and change priorities at short notice.
- Demonstrates ability to think objectively and - think outside the box- when analysing issues and recommending / developing solutions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a participative and cooperative work environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values.
- Engagement in professional certification activities, including completion of mandatory Bank-sponsored industry certification (e.g. credit, trade finance etc.) where appropriate.
- Professional audit certification encouraged.
- Ability to commit to ~ 15% business travel.
- Ability to perform role of 'Change Leader'.