Senior Manager - M&A Strategy - Renewable Energy Business (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Skills - Business Development, Renewable, Solar, Bidding, M&A
Job Type - Permanent
- Identify and analyse new business business development opportunities for solar projects
- Improve and streamline Renewable energy business models and offerings including commercial, market, financing, governance and regulatory aspects
Client Details :
Our client is a leading renewable energy company in Europe with footprints in India since 2004 with interests in hydro, solar and power markets.
Job Description :
- Lead strategy and business development opportunities across renewable technologies
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Lead origination, screening and local coordination of M&A pursuits
- Support the greenfield development teams in project conceptualisation, internal approval processes, financial evaluation
- Project manage new initiatives, selected development/asset management/commercial activities in collaboration with teams based in India and globally
- As required, manage bidding formalities including preparing bidding documents. -
- Provide reports, presentations, data and analysis to Management -
- Take responsibility of professional development of team members;
- Overall 10+ years of professional experience in renewable power industry, of which the last five years should have been in strategy, M&A, business/commercial development
- Degree in engineering/business/economics/mathematics from a reputed Institute/University with preference for Master's in business/finance
- Willingness to travel extensively (when safe)
- Integrity, commitment, result driven & strong ability to lead and influence
- Ability to manage teams and complex strategy projects
- Experience in strategy formulation, business planning and implementation
- Well-rounded experience in renewable M&A transactions in India
- Understanding of Indian electricity sector and specifically, renewable energy sector including wind, solar, hydro and emerging technologies
Job Offer :
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.