Senior Manager - Logistics - Tyre Firm (4-8 yrs)
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Managing and developing teams:
- Creates an environment, with pairs, that encourages empowerment, collaboration and autonomy for direct team and among teams
- Guides the teams to set objectives, aligned with the objectives of the entity.
- Ensures that the teams have adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Manages priorities and guides the teams to balance the workload according to the defined priorities
- Develops and supports direct reports' career plans and learning opportunities
- Provides regular and timely feedback to direct reports
- Manages the staffing movements taking into account the expectations of employees, the needs of the team and the entity
- Applies company policies and procedures in managing direct reports.
- Facilitates change at teams level.
Driving operations and performance:
- Helps team members understand the broader vision and guides the team towards results achievement
- Ensures the operations are conducted properly, according to processes, standards (including safety and security), and customer requirements
- Organizes and optimizes the means and solutions necessary to meet the objectives
- Evaluates operations performance against service level agreement in place and ensures corrective action plans are in place
- Coordinates actions with partners/customers to optimize the performance level
- Identifies the upcoming critical situations (in operations and in the business environment) in order to anticipate actions
- Continuously seeks to improve performance of operations, customer and employee satisfaction