Senior Manager - Logistics - Tyre Firm (4-8 yrs)
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Managing and developing teams:
- Creates an environment, with pairs, that encourages empowerment, collaboration and autonomy for direct team and among teams
- Guides the teams to set objectives, aligned with the objectives of the entity.
- Ensures that the teams have adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Manages priorities and guides the teams to balance the workload according to the defined priorities
- Develops and supports direct reports' career plans and learning opportunities
- Provides regular and timely feedback to direct reports
- Manages the staffing movements taking into account the expectations of employees, the needs of the team and the entity
- Applies company policies and procedures in managing direct reports.
- Facilitates change at teams level.
Driving operations and performance:
- Helps team members understand the broader vision and guides the team towards results achievement
- Ensures the operations are conducted properly, according to processes, standards (including safety and security), and customer requirements
- Organizes and optimizes the means and solutions necessary to meet the objectives
- Evaluates operations performance against service level agreement in place and ensures corrective action plans are in place
- Coordinates actions with partners/customers to optimize the performance level
- Identifies the upcoming critical situations (in operations and in the business environment) in order to anticipate actions
- Continuously seeks to improve performance of operations, customer and employee satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.