Senior Manager - Logistics - Specialty Chemicals/Paints & Polymers Industry (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Managing end to end logistics for leading international specialty chemicals company
- Decision making role with managing teams across India
Client Details :
The client is an established company in the US market for specialty chemicals, looking to expand in the fast growing Indian markets. For India, their product line includes coatings and paints. Presently, they are looking for greater market coverage through their 2 production plants and several warehouses. Currently, they are looking to hire a candidate to help achieve this goal for the Indian sub-continent.
The role reports to the Managing Director of the organisation and will be responsible for:
- Managing end to end logistics including warehouse management, inventory management and 3 PL management
- Formulating strategies for the logistics network for the country to enable OT IF
- Handling over 20 warehouses including regional distribution centers and regional warehouses
- Taking care of inward and outward logistics
- Managing large teams across the country
- The ideal candidate would be an engineer (preferably Chemical engineer) with over 12 year's experience in the paints and polymers industry.
- Deep understanding of transport and warehousing is a must.
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage large teams, geographically dispersed is an added advantage.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of the growth story of a rapidly expanding organisation with attractive perks.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5600.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.