HR Consultant at TalentMint
Views:3456 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Logistics & Operations - Publishing Firm (10-15 yrs)
A multinational publishing firm is seeking candidate for the following position
Position- Sr. Manager- Logistics and Operations
Experience-9 years to 15 years
- Track C&F cost Vs Budget. Publish monthly KPI reports to key internal stakeholders.
- Monthly review of Logistics KPI of order fill rate and Freight cost (Plan Vs actual) . Publish monthly KPI reports to key internal stakeholders.
- Deliver excellence and exemplary service to Branches across the various functions within the remit of the role.
The key roles will be included :
- Negotiate contracts to achieve cost effective outcomes for the business, including KPIs to ensure maximum efficiency
- Calculate total supply chain cost and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholder
- Develop a business plan and keep abreast of new developments likely to affect the future purchase and movement of goods and services
- Develop annual budget submissions for all Logistics needs nationally. Ensure ongoing freight cost reductions as a proportion of gross sales
- Review and develop strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in line with targeted CS index.
- Provide an efficient and effective operating environment between the regional network, Head Office and the customer to ensure maximum responsiveness and resolution in all matters arising between these parties.
- Maintain communications and develop a strong active business partnership within the regions and Head Office.
- Visit all platinum customers
- Ensure all Logistics and Distribution plans have an integrated approach to the organization's strategic objectives.
- Ensure stock control and warehousing structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and products.
- Manage and forecast vehicle stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation.
- Maintain stock rotation policy for vehicles and other relevant product, in line with first in - first out philosophy.
- Coordinate and control the order cycle and associated information systems, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Develop business by analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring total compliance with corporate policy and procedures and all local laws.
Knowledge And Experience :
MBA in Operations/SCM
- Experience: Min 8 Year Experience in Logistics & Warehousing.
- Overall Experience of minimum 10-15years.
Skills: Influencing skills, team player, analytical, drive for results and strong communications
- Knowledge of SAP & ERP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.