Senior Manager - Litigation Lawyer - Rice Millers (10-15 yrs)
Our client, one of world's largest rice millers looking to hire dynamic senior lawyers for their Noida base
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager. A Litigation lawyer with 10-15 years of experience, for their Noida office. Both law firms and in-house experts are welcome to apply.
- Should have handled IPR End to End. IPR litigation/court procedures, Contract/pleading drafting, and reviewing.
- Should have commercial acumen
- The incumbent will be responsible to address all issues concerning brand infringement, regulatory compliances, commercial/civil disputes.
- Searching infringing brand (domestic and overseas) and tracking their records, sending them Cease and Desist Notices and replies etc.
- Drafting, vetting of Website terms and conditions and policies, Co-branding agreement, Advertisement Agreements, Promotion Agreements, Technology Service Agreement, Supply Agreements, Service Agreement, Development & Supply Agreements, Co-existence Agreement, MOU, Consultancy Agreement, Consortium Agreement, Technology Development Agreement, Software License Agreement, Permission letters.
- Liaise with Risk Management and Internal Audit on risk-related issues, legislation, rules, and regulations
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and norms governing the Food & Beverage / FMCG industry in India including Intellectual Property related aspects.