Director at Talent Hunters
Views:284 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Litigation - Arbitration - Real Estate - LLB (8-12 yrs)
A candidate for the position of Sr. Manager - Litigation Arbitration, the incumbent should have a minimum of 8-10 Years of experience. Must have good experience working in the Real Estate sector.
- Drafting, vetting and finalisation of Litigation Pleadings Civil and Criminal, Arbitration;
- Handling of Litigation at various Legal forums District Court, High Court, Supreme Court;
- Extensive briefing of and co-ordination with External Counsels handling Litigation matters at various Legal forums
- Strategizing handling of Litigation at various Legal forums;
- Settlement of issues of and Litigation;
- Drafting of Legal Notices / Reply to the Legal Notices;
- Arbitration Matters Land, Contractors, Suppliers, Vendors, Government, Government Agencies, other third parties etc.
- Handling of IBC Litigation at various Legal forums including but not limited to NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, Supreme Court;
- Settlement of issues of Customer Litigation and other litigation;
- RWA Matters and documentation;
- Facilities Handover Documentation.
Core Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Law Graduate from Top Law Schools,8-10 years experience in a renowned real estate company.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing laws especially related to real estate/ property.
- Good drafting and negotiation skills