Consultant at Pylon Consulting
Views:56 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Liquidity Reporting - Trade Products (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Liquidity Reporting - Trade Products
Job Description :
To perform the end to end conformance testing program for Regulatory Liquidity Reporting. This will include :
1. Identification of scope and building test plans
2. Agreeing the scope and test plans, sampling criteria, etc. with relevant stake holders
3. Gather relevant regulatory instructions, business requirements, interpretations, code sourcing data sourcing and transformations, etc.
4. Execute test plan
5. Report test results and agree ownership for remediation plan, if any
6. The role will involve collaborating with multiple on-shore and off-shore business partners across the bank to understand different report implementations.
The candidate will be required to have an strong understanding of :
1. Financial products (both banking book products like deposits, loans, commitments, etc. and markets products like secured funding, derivatives, prime brokerage, etc.); and
2. Global liquidity regulatory reports such as LCR, NSFR, FRB's 2052a report, PRA's 110, EU's ALMM, etc.
3. The role will require strong analytical skills and functional knowledge of reading and writing SQL scripts.
4. To proactively engage the on-shore report owners and relevant data and technology teams responsible for implementing the report to agree and execute the testing plans.
- Identify and priorities testing scope
- Build test plan. Agree the same with all stakeholders and publish/notify the milestones and timelines
- Develop sampling approach and criteria
- Identify information requirements and notify relevant stakeholders
- Engagement with Global liquidity Management Report owners, SMEs and other stakeholders to obtain the relevant reports, reporting instructions, business requirements, interpretations, sourcing logic and code for data and transformations, definitions for elements in sourcing logic, etc.
- Priorities different data elements for testing
- Translate the SQL code/logic into plain English
- Liase with Code testing team to execute the testing for coded logic and transformation.
- Execute testing of other elements
- Compare output of the testing output to report instructions
- Aggregate the test results and findings and document the same
- Review the findings with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate initial escalation and reporting management to address disputed observations/findings including agreeing additional testing
- Agree the final findings and remediation owner for each
- Agree remediation plan and timelines
- Complete the test report and remediation plan
- Graduate/ Post Graduate (MBA - Finance or equivalent)
- Certifications If Any
Experience Range : 10+ years of Finance, Accounts or Risk management experience including 5+ years of liquidity/traded products/market risk experience
Foundational skills :
- Strong understanding of financial market products (both banking and markets products)
- Good understanding of Regulatory Liquidity reporting (LCR, NSFR, 2052a, PRA 110, ALMM, etc.)
- Functional understanding of SQL scripts
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience in building and executing test plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with multiple concurrent issues and tasks - ability to self-manage and prioritize
Desired skills : Working knowledge of Tableau/ Alteryx
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.