Senior Consultant at Lighthouse Partner
Views:736 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Legal - Telecom/Media (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Legal guidance on all contractual and transactional issues including comprehensive legal advice, drafting and managing agreements
- Understanding of the business and legal risks. Ability to identify cross-functional linkages.
- Advise on transaction risk management, including evaluation, and mitigation related issues in all contractual and transactions.
- Assist in negotiation of deals, customer and stakeholder's management.
- Co-ordination and continuous engagement with business and legal colleagues in respect of co-ordination and implementation of projects and transactions;
- Accountability for the delivery of high-quality solutions and business centric advice to transaction management and legal issues.
- Responding to the business requirement for prompt, business centric legal advice
- Accountable to ensure enhance use of the Legal Process Outsourcing (LPOs) Units.
- Ideate, plan and assist delivery of all legal automation projects.
- Due diligence of real estate documents to check if the title of the owner.
- To be on the top of laws relating to intellectual property rights, programming code, TRAI, data privacy laws, and any legal and commercial issues which may have an impact on the business and business relations of the company.
- Render transaction and contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams