Director/Co Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:2790 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Senior Manager - Legal - Telecom/IT - LLB/LLM + CS (10-12 yrs)
An MNC in the business of data centers (Fastest Growing business) is hiring a Senior Manager to be based out of Mumbai. This role reports to the Head of Legal & Secretarial function. This MNC is present globally & operates more than 80 data centers & is expanding its footprint rapidly.
The position leads and acts as the focal point on all legal aspects relating to
- Contract Management including drafting, reviewing and finalization of the contracts
- Due diligence of property related documents, registration of agreements, advisory on risk involved and mitigation strategy related to real estate matters
- Review and finalize finance transactions
- Litigation, general legal advisory, end to end legal support & contracting.
- Company Secretarial function including conducting board and committee meetings, ROC filings, up-dation of statutory registers and records, ensuring Companies Act and RBI related compliances etc.
- Conducts negotiation and advises the business on all disputes and potential disputes resolution matters,
- Ensuring all legal and governance aspects are handled in a swift and efficient manner
- Provide closure to all pending litigation matters by or against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties or vice versa
- Risk management & mitigation
- Leads and guides team in a high growth oriented MNC company.
Key Responsibilities :
- General Legal Advisory
- Risk evaluation and reporting to Legal Head
- Contract Management & Documentation
- Corporate Secretarial
- Team development
- LLB/LLM and Company Secretary
- Atleast 10 years experience of working in legal departments of reputed Indian/MNCs, out of which atleast 5-7 years should be spent on handling domestic and international corporates.
- Experience in the telecom/ IT sector will be preferred.
- Experience in leading a team of lawyers and Company Secretaries, broad experience in handling transaction matters, especially relating to M&A, IT service contract and outsourcing. Should have experience in working across management levels and in international business environments.
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, interpretation skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple transactions
Those interested may apply or call 8451801646 for more queries.