Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:372 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Senior Manager - Legal/Secretarial - IT (9-20 yrs)
Job Purpose :
This role requires in-depth knowledge and experience for supporting and managing funding documentation, corporate structuring, M&A, global compliance, technology services contracts, warranty and administration services contracts, IP contracts, distribution models, litigation and secretarial function.
1. Global legal and compliance framework
2. Company funding, structuring documentation, and subsidiary / JV set-ups
3. Global general insurance / warranty regulation advisory
4. Global data protection and privacy framework and set-up
1. Ability to analyse legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
2. Drafting and vetting of various Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
3. Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
4. Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
5. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
6. Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
7. Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition)
8. Responsible for company secretarial matters.