Executive - Talent Acquisition at Sigma Consultant
Views:216 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
TITLE Sr. Manager - Legal
BUSINESS UNIT Legal
REPORTING TO Head - Legal
LLB /LLM degree from a reputed law school
8 - 12 years of relevant experience
POSITION GOALS AND KEY
The incumbent shall be responsible for :`
1. Conformance with all legal requirements & close documentation related to
- Sale & Lease
- Land / property acquisition
2. Negotiations & successful closure of documents/agreements from legal perspective.
3. Speed of legal due diligence for land / property acquisition
- Title investigation
- Local legislation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES In the role, the following illustrative list of responsibilities are included, but not limited to:
- Assist in legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Agreement to Lease/ License, Offer letters,
- Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Negotiation and legal closure of license agreements, service agreements, NDA's etc and other agreements to be executed by the Company with respect to retail and office tenants
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts / tribunals
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estate, such as court ruling or legislative amendments.
- Monitor performance of external lawyers'/law firms used by the company, if any.
Handling of commercial and litigation practices to ensure adherence to the legal framework and facilitate timely resolution of cases:
- Handling tenant related litigations filed against the Company including strategy formulation, drafting of appropriate documents, attending hearings and co-ordination with external lawyers
- Assist in periodic review of pending cases and provide required support to legal team to facilitate appropriate handling and resolution.
- Provide guidance in all litigation matters to ensure desired support to the business.
- Engage with the External Lawyers, Auditors depending on case towards ensuring successful handling and resolution of pending cases in different courts / tribunals.
- Leadership - Displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit - Achieve results with a high level of energy and commitment. Seek, accept and consistently deliver on stretch goals. Work confidently and effectively deliver in ambiguous situations; persevere despite setbacks & challenges.
- Bring bold and fresh ideas; facilitate others to generate innovative ideas. Make recommendations for decision making based on sound data; think through potential contingencies.
- Delighting the Customer - Adhere to customer service standards and processes to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate a
- "Can Do" attitude; ensure that promise made is promise kept.
- Proactively contact customers and be responsive to their needs; suggest ways to prevent recurring problems. Leverage existing products and services to meet customer needs.
- Empowering & Developing - Understand own goals and responsibilities; monitor own progress. Demonstrate personal accountability; achieve through delegating wherever possible.
- Contribute to the development of the team through open feedback and coaching. Seek feedback, coaching and developmental assignments for self to learn & grow.
- Achieving Business Success - Display an understanding of the business, the market and implications for own area. Conduct data based analysis to make recommendations in own area. Control and monitor revenue and expenses; ensure cost efficiencies and uses resources wisely. Be flexible and adapt to change as required.
- Implement and adhere to systems and processes; seek feedback and ensure their improvement.
- Building Collaborative Relationships - Establish positive relationships with colleagues and external counterparts. Demonstrate sensitivity, humility and respect when dealing with others. Interact collaboratively; share information with others and challenge constructively to contribute to achieving team success. Effectively handle partner transactions and provide feedback.