HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:3319 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate/Infrastructure - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager Legal - Real Estate - Gurgaon
Role : Senior Manager Legal
Location : Gurgaon
Industry : Real Estate
Reports To: Head Legal
Our client is leading MNC in Real Estate service industry. It has global presence in APAC and EMEA regions with global employee strength of 50K and revenue of over $5 Billion. They offer Property, Facility Management, Capital Markets and Advisory services.
- Managing the entire life cycle of complex Commercial and Transactional Agreements related to different verticals and business lines
- Negotiating, Reviewing and Vetting of Commercial and Transactional Agreements related to Project Management, Design and Built, Facility Management, Valuation, Real Estate Consulting and miscellaneous consulting assignments
- Review and vetting of multi-party Agreements related to Real Estate Consulting Services involving Investor, Developer, Escrow Agent and Brokers
- Negotiating terms of engagement and contracts with vendors, suppliers, purchasers etc. in order protect the interest of their company.
- Preparing risk analysis and risk notes on previously agreed business arrangements.
- Transactional Advisory in Business Development.
- Advising different business verticals in participation and sending responses along with observation in RFP's and RFQ's floated by Private and Public Sector Undertaking.
- Highlighting Risk by way of opinion in responses to such RFP's and RFQ's in areas of general business laws and labor laws.
Essential Candidate Profile :
- Education qualification must be LLB
- 5-8 years of experience in Legal domain preferably in a Corporate set up or with Big 4.
- Experience of handling- Contract drafting, Responding to RFPs & RFQs, Corporate Governance, Services Contracts, Vendor Contracts, Labor laws and Project Management.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Experience of working in Real Estate/ Engineering/ Infrastructure/ EPC/ Project Management industry.
- Managing stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.