Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:332 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal - Real estate for a leading FMCG, Bangalore/Mumbai
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing transaction support and pragmatic commercial advice to the Corporate's Real Estate function.
- Be custodian for monetization of non core assets and contract management of real estate transactions
- Review the real asset portfolio at predetermined periods and identify non core assets
- Prepare long term plans for each property taking into account regulatory, labour and any other local constraints .
- Organise title search and due diligence reports on properties as a prework Maintain all critical data/records / information systematically for future reference/audit purposes
- Manage the sale documentation and negotiation for monetization of real estate properties based on strategic plans of disposal / income generation
- Draft, review and negotiate lease and lease related agreements including letters of intent, subleases, lease terminations, renewals, lease amendments, assignments, etc. along with procurement partner
- Provide general legal advice regarding real estate transactions including due diligence, design and construction matters, insurance, tax, and environmental liability.
- Oversee and coordinate Lease Administration Team and events: incl. Coordinating all communications with Landlords and timely exercise of lease options, renewals and closures