Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:1380 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate (8-20 yrs)
- Work on multiple real estate transactions, acquisitions and private equity transactions (including liaising with governmental authorities for seeking necessary approvals for consummation of the concerned transaction).
- Work with senior management and cross-functional teams of various corporations and provide strategic legal support in terms of their corporate commercial contracts and compliance matters with a view to identify legal issues and business risks therein.
- As part of the Corporate Team, work on multiple M&A, real estate and private equity transactions assisting both domestic and nonresident entities.
- Draft commercial contracts and legal memorandums encompassing various sectors and aspects of the Companies Act, foreign exchange laws, labour and real estate laws.
- Transaction structuring, advisory & documentation for international stakeholders
- Identification & due diligence of potential investments in real estate projects and start-ups
- General corporate advisory including regulatory, compliance & secretarial advisory
- Litigation strategisation & management
- Portfolio management (legal, regulatory & compliance) for international stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.