Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:225 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Legal - Real Estate (6-15 yrs)
- Provide support to the all internal stakeholders by ensuring that all the legal documentation in relation to the project are in compliance with applicable laws and meeting the needs of the business
- Build networks with law firms and solicitors for long term partnerships Operational Litigation.
- Drafting, vetting of plaints, replies, documents for litigations and arbitrations (Statement of Claims) to ensure that they are in line with the requirements as stated by law.
- Effectively attend to civil litigation, arbitration matters, criminal complaints, consumer forum complaints, matters before various law enforcement agencies such as Police etc. as and when required
- Appear before various authorities, boards, councils, Quasi-judicial authorities, local municipal and other authorities as and when required
- Represent the organization in meetings conducted to brief lawyers/solicitors on ongoing and prospective litigations. Liaise with lawyers to review the progress of the litigations and arbitrations to ensure timely follow up & closure of cases and keep the management updated on the status periodically.
- Effectively communicate to the stakeholders about the latest Rulings of various courts as well as Act, Rules, Regulations, Circular, Notification, etc, issued by the authorities/government from time to time, which will have impact on the real estate business across the country
- Due diligence
- Send Legal Notices on behalf of the Company/its subsidiaries
- Reduce / settle the existing/pending cases with the approval of the Senior Litigation Consultant &Head Legal
- Prepare and submit MIS and Periodical Reports Business Development
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements, term sheets, LOIs, Settlement Agreements, SHA, SPA, Investor related agreements etc.
- Closure of all transactions in a time bound manner. Sales, Marketing, CRM and Estate
- Responsible for all project sales contracting (residential )
- Ensure that legal queries raised by the customers are addressed in a time bound manner and develop mitigation plans in the event any customer raises a legal notice against the organization
- Assist Marketing & Sales, CRM and Estate on legal vetting of all marketing & sales communication documentation viz. brochures, letters, CP Agreements, applications, Customer Agreements, Bye laws, Service provider agreements, Deed of Declaration etc.
- Ensure timely drafting of all legal documents related to customers such as allotment letters, agreements, etc.
- Ensure timely drafting and support for RWA formation and handover to RWA.
- Coordinate with law firms/ solicitors on public notices, litigation etc.
- Support in preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, briefs for legal advisors/solicitors Internal Legal Support and Procurement & Contracts Support
- Provide support to the Procurement & Contracts team by validating contracts before they are signed by both the parties
- Provide support to the Project Management Group for managing contractor related claims