Senior Manager - Legal - Power Sector - Private Equity Firm (8-12 yrs)
Legal Professional opportunity with Legal arm of a leading Gurgaon based MNC Private Equity firm.
Pivotal KRA's include :
- Drafting transaction documents term sheets, investment agreements, share subscription & shareholders agreements, closing documents to the transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and provide legal advice on commercial contracts and legal documents;
- Worked on Tenders, bidding and familiar with the tendering process of the power industry
- Providing advise and support to business and support teams
- Analyze legal issues relating to the Business
- Keeping track of the legislative changes, regulatory and compliance matters and communicating the same to the business teams, stakeholders
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Liaison with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate course of action has been taken.
- Please note the proposed candidate shall be front ending the meetings with or without Group legal head in external meetings on potential projects.
- He/She will also have to remotely take part in regular conference calls and client meetings. Therefore, communication and drafting skill sets are critical.
Interested candidates share apply in resumes with CTC details