Senior Manager - Legal - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- We have a suitable opportunity in the legal function for the position of Senior Manager- Legal as a part of the Corporate Division.
- In this Individual contributor role, you will partner with the business divisions and research centres to advise them proactively on ensuring compliances on local laws including Biodiversity laws and group norms.
- You should have minimum 8-12 years of relevant work experience in law firm or in-house, preferably with FMCG or Pharma companies. The location of the job will be Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contributes to the creation and protection of Company's assets by advising and guiding the company's internal clients in all areas of law under the responsibility of the General Counsel.
- Ensures Company's legal compliance and certainty in regards to its activities, in connection with the developments of the standards in force (legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential, internal, etc.)
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Support the business on commercial and contractual matters including research and collaboration and licensing contracts.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Review and advice to the Marketing Managers and respective Business Heads management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Increase business divisions- awareness of Group best practices (in particular the Code of Ethics, Fundamentals of Internal Control and the Legal Charter)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.