Senior Manager - Legal - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
- We have a suitable opportunity in the legal function for the position of Senior Manager- Legal as a part of the Corporate Division.
- In this Individual contributor role, you will partner with the business divisions and research centres to advise them proactively on ensuring compliances on local laws including Biodiversity laws and group norms.
- You should have minimum 8-12 years of relevant work experience in law firm or in-house, preferably with FMCG or Pharma companies. The location of the job will be Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contributes to the creation and protection of Company's assets by advising and guiding the company's internal clients in all areas of law under the responsibility of the General Counsel.
- Ensures Company's legal compliance and certainty in regards to its activities, in connection with the developments of the standards in force (legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential, internal, etc.)
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Support the business on commercial and contractual matters including research and collaboration and licensing contracts.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Review and advice to the Marketing Managers and respective Business Heads management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Increase business divisions- awareness of Group best practices (in particular the Code of Ethics, Fundamentals of Internal Control and the Legal Charter)