Director at HR Networks
Views:235 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Legal - NBFC - LLB/LLM (9-11 yrs)
Company: A leading NBFC of a large Business Conglomerate
- Defending civil, criminal and consumer cases against the company - To handle efficiently defending civil, criminal and consumer cases against the company.
- Legal Notices to Management - To track all notices received by the company (Against Company) and to ensure that they are replied properly until its final disposal.
- Handle High Value Cases - To proactively file legal cases in High Value contracts for attachment of bank accounts and thru other legal recourses.
- NPA Recovery - To initiate suitable legal action and proceedings after reviewing the NPA with Head Legal, Section 9/Section 17 order obtained and the vehicles repossessed resulting in NPA reduction,
- Notices issued for NPA cases and collection made,
- Help in repossession of the vehicle with seeking police help and supporting the operating team,
- Filing Sec 138 for NPA cases,
- Filing criminal complaint against customers.
- NCLT Cases - Assisting in managing the NCLT cases filed in the respective location.
- Recovery from Loss on Sale - To initiate arbitration proceedings, get award,
- Execution of EP to recover the shortfall on sale of assets,
- Filing of Arbitration cases for awards, for which EP filed/ warrant executed/ property attached - Follow-up and ensure completion of arbitration process in least time and close the case through Execution Petition / Negotiated settlement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Law in regular stream from a recognized college / university with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Total around 9 to 11 years' experience, with 7 years' experience in Legal with Banking / NBFC
- Communication skills in English and Tamil (Read, Write and Speak), Hindi - Optional
- Flair of local language and Geography - Tamil Nadu
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook
- Self-starter and ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills