MD at Employers4Employees
Views:2577 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Legal - Media (8-12 yrs)
- Excellent drafting skills
- Research and keeping up with changing laws (case law studies)
- Should be well versed with Intellectual Property laws specifically copyright laws, and Contract law etc.
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Should have sound negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to prioritize.
- Should be a self-starter and should have ability to take initiatives
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating LOI, MOU and agreements relating to material procurement, logistics, warehousing, retail distribution, Office Infrastructure, ad sale, marketing, television production, Leave & License Agreements, Deed of Assignments, Notices, Public Notices and other writings
- Drafting letters, representations and replies;
- Advising on product and advertisement compliances for ex. legal metrology, ASCI guidelines etc.
- Working closely with the Retail business, logistics, marketing and television teams, understanding their requirement and advising on the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.