Research & Recruitment at Antal International
Views:2659 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Legal - LLB - Manufacturing (7-14 yrs)
Senior Manager- Legal
- Looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager Legal to oversee the legal aspects of a reputed Multinational company; provide general legal business operations and to ensure management of litigation and contentious matters.
- The position is located in Hyderabad.
- Work on all legal aspects & provide legal advice and support regarding corporate structure and Legal entities in India.
- Create cross-team collaboration; involve significant contact and coordination with business clients and other Legal Division colleagues in India and overseas
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
Areas to focus :
Strategic operations :
- Analyse new laws and regulations;
- Review matters relating to litigation and provide a better course of action to the business.
- Assist in Corporate Law compliance activities of Group entities.
- Fully conversant with the company secretarial functions- handling Board & Shareholders meetings, manage filing of returns, maintenance of statutory records etc. to ensure compliance with the Company Law and the Securities Laws/Listing Agreement etc.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company's full legal rights.
- Drafting, Standardizing and Screening of various agreements like Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Techno-Commercial Proposal (TCP), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Referral Agreement, and Lease Rental Agreements (for Equipment, PC/Laptops, Office Space, Guesthouse, etc.)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Provide quarterly representation letter on compliance of legal matters.
- Attending courts and tribunal and representing the company before such forums, Consumer Matters and other misc. case works.
- Review team and individual performance and provide feedback
- Attend trainings on training needs identified or imparted by HR.
- Law graduate (LL.B) from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
- 7+ years of experience in the legal field, preferably expertise in litigation management, contracting and legal drafting.
- Outstanding communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.