Recuitment Manager at Vrinda Global
Views:335 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Manager - Legal - Litigation - Food & Beverage - LLB/LLM (15-25 yrs)
Senior Manager - Legal will be responsible for Litigation matters pertaning to FSSAI \ Food Laws \ Food Safety \ IPR and Compliance for a leading food & beverage manufacturer based out at Mumbai.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Litigation Management :
- Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements
- Ensure timely initiating legal proceedings
- Ensure timely attendance and response
- Ensure Database management of Litigations and on a quarterly basis present an updated legal cases review to the management.
Regulatory Affairs :
- Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
- Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
- Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
- Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA, Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
- Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of all the units
Project Management :
- Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
- Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
- To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge etc.
- To find out about the subsidies available at various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty etc.
- Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance
Property issues :
- To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
- To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.
Candidate's Profile :
Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- LLB \ LLM
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with large manufacturing setups within F&B / FMCG/ Pharmaceutical exposure
- Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
- Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management.