Managing Director at Cephas Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:368 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Legal - IT - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure timely review of contract modifications and communication of changes and notices to the business team.
- Identifying legal risks in the contracts and agreements.
- Interact with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure all contractual obligations of the Company are taken care of and contractual rights of the Company are protected
- Improve/develop standard form agreements, privacy policies and legal processes.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance, and Operations) in order to resolve legal and business challenges
- Reviewing and advising on Insurance policies/renewals
- Advising management on various legal and contractual issues
- Bachelor/master degree in law.
- 6-8 years of total experience - Technology / SaaS Company.
- Experience in drafting and negotiation of IT/and services agreements/ data protection agreements/ partnership/ non-disclosure agreements/ Vendor Agreements.
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating of information technology agreements, SaaS agreements, data protection agreements is a must.
- Experience in contract lifecycle management, intellectual property laws, and GDPR
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good negotiation skills, able to understand business requirements and ability to prioritize conflicting demands.