Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:345 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Legal - IT - LLB (8-12 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Senior Manager Legal with one of our IT client in Pune.
- The candidate will be responsible for executing legal and compliance framework.
- Ability to analyse legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- The candidate will be responsible for legal contracts related to clients, employees, vendors and business partners.
- He/she will be involved in managing data theft, IPR theft, data protection, data privacy and contract violations.
- Drafting and vetting of various Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Should have handled litigation of contract violation with respect to the employees as well as clients.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition).
- Should be familiar with POSH Law cases.
Education and Experience:
- LLB with 8-12 years of experience in IT Company.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
- Ability to find innovative ways to negotiate, resolve problems, conflicts.