Senior Manager - Legal - InHouse - Infrastructure Firm (8-12 yrs)
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager for their Litigation Team. An Litigation lawyer with 8-12 years of experience, for their Chennai office. Both law firms and in-house experts are welcome to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Should have prior experience of managing litigation to achieve the best possible outcomes. Litigation will be across forums upto Supreme Court.
- Initiating and defending proceedings before various regulatory forums especially under the Electricity Act 2003.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters including drafting letters of representation, claim/dispute notices, legal correspondence.
- Preparing legal agreements and contracts etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization.
- Reviewing existing contracts and legal documents to make sure that they are compliant with company's goals and the law including making standardized base contracts for key functions.
- Guiding and mentoring the legal team to ensure proper documentation, replies, and legal MIS.
- Must have Power Sector / Infrastructure Industry exposure